スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

First place, Dreamers Haiku Contest 2018

I won the first place of Dreamers Haiku Contest 2018
Thank you !


To be in the Summer
https://www.dreamerswriting.com/stories-poems/emi-miyaoka-to-be-in-the-summer-contest-winner/


Dreamers Haiku Contest 2018 The Winners
https://www.dreamerswriting.com/stories-poems/2018-haiku-contest-winners/



The reference to Shakespeare in a Japanese poem juxtaposes the two poetic traditions beautifully,
while encouraging us to look up and be one with the beauty around us.
 James Brandon


MY ARTIST'S STATEMENT: 

First, thank you very much to Dreamers Creative Writing.
I learned biology at university because I was interested in nature and “living”.
Why are we living, what is life, and how should we live?
I am still in the middle of this long way. Shakespeare, and many poets (as well as scientists), can show us ways of living these days by their universal thinking.

Nature and mind are connected according to the Haiku worldview.
I try to weave my will into my Haiku.
My Haikus are a little conceptual and sensible, probably because I mainly write free verses in Japan.
However, Haiku and its rhythm are always in my life, as are Basho, Issa, and many contemporary Haiku writers.
I would be happy if, in the future, more people get to know about the beauty and the deep worldview of Haiku.

 – Emi Miyaoka


Thank you for Dreamers Creative Writing,
James Brandon,
and everyone in this world !




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

MY MAXIM, July in 2024

  Nakanoshima Museum of Art, Osaka To understand society, imagination is necessary. 社会を理解するには、想像力が必要。 Even while living, you can write poetry. 生活しながらだって、詩はかける。

MY MAXIM, May in 2024

  Ice Floes at Twilight, Claude Monet Kinda crazy, but it’s real.  ちょっとクレイジーだけど、これが現実だ。 People can get along well without understanding each other. 人と人は、分かり合えなくてもうまくやってゆける。 Life is a long-term game, live naturally. 人生は長期戦、自然体でいこう。

MY MAXIM, June in 2024

  Hydrangea macrophylla Is the detail the essence? 細部は本質か。 One cannot be alone as long as one lives in the world. 人は世界に生きている限り、一人にはなれない。